When you have questions on a benefit or a problem with a claim, we would encourage you to contact the insurance carriers directly who have your claims information readily available or contact your school insurance representative. These associates are very knowledgeable about Washington County School District insurance benefits.
For other questions please contact Tammara Robinson, 673-3553 x5119 - (Benefits & Wellness).
Group Health Plans Compliance Documents
- Notices for New Hires and Open Enrollment
- Chip Notification
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage
- Summary of Benfits-SelectHealth Traditional Plan
- Summary of Benefits-SelectHealth Qualified High Deductible Health Plan
Section 18B of the FLSA, as added by section 1512 of the Affordable Care Act, requires the District to provide each employee notice:
- Informing the employee of the existence of the Marketplace (referred to in the statute as the Exchange)
- The District Health Insurance Plan coverage meets the minimum value standard and the cost of the coverage is affordable for eligible employees
The attached notice meets this requirement. You may also find additional information on-line at: https://www.healthcare.gov/