15 W Scenic Pointe Dr. STE 400
Draper, Utah 84020
Your individual or family tax liability may be affected by your selection of a health benefit plan offered by the Washington County School District. Circumstances such as enrollment in other health plans, availability of funds in an established Flexible Spending Account, contributions to a Health Savings Account, or other unique situations in your family or individual tax status are critically important factors you should consider as you select the plan that is best for you. For example, if you enroll in the High Deductible Health Plan and H.S.A., the Tax Code provides that you are not eligible for an H.S.A. contribution for any month in which you are also enrolled in or eligible for reimbursement under another health plan that is not a high deductible health plan (there are a few limited exceptions). The Washington County School District cannot provide professional tax advice or be held accountable for the tax treatment of your enrollment choice. We encourage you to consult a qualified tax professional concerning this matter.
Summary of Benefits
- Winning With A Health Savings Account
- HSA Fee Schedule
- HSA Frequently Asked Questions
- If you elect the HDHP with the HSA during Open Enrollment, WCSD will deposit $950.00 into the HSA in August 2018. New! WCSD will match $20 Employee contributions in 2018.(This amount is pro-rated for new hires or employees newly eligible for insurance benefits after August 1st.)
Benefit Change Forms
- Health Savings Account Enrollment Form
- Changes to the contribution amount on the HSA can be made at any time during the year. Submit the HSA change form to Tammara Robinson in the HR Department.